There are five main components of the Agent. The command-line utility, service, two drivers, and the IE Browser Helper Object.
All of these components are installed in the main application installation directory at
- The command-line utility lets you manage rules.
- The service communicates with the command-line, communicates with the driver, and monitors the Rule folder for changes.
- The driver handles file system and registry requests to make the hiding and redirection work.
- The driver provides the advanced redirection capabilities for the Profiles Containers and Office 365 Containers products.
- The FSLogix Apps browser helper object is necessary for Java virtualization.