This guide is intended to provide the most basic steps required to get the FSLogix Java Version Control feature functioning.
- Ensure you are installing on a supported platform. Windows 7+ and Windows Server 2008 R2+ (32 bit and 64 bit) are supported.
- Install the FSLogix Agent
The distribution zip file contains a 32 bit setup.exe and a 64 bit setup.exe. Choose the appropriate installer for your platform.
- Install the FSLogix Apps Java Rule Editor. It can be found in the same folder as the FSLogix Agent.
- Create a new rule set
- Open the Rule editor and select the Add Icon (Alternatively, Edit > Add)
- Select the type of rule, either URL or Application.
Enter the URL or the Path of what what you want the rule applied to.
The Asterisk can be used to signify a match of any string.
- Select the Java Version, FSLogix will automatically find the versions installed and provide the choices in a drop down menu.
- Save the Rule Set and press the Generate button to create all the necessary files.
Save the Rule set and deploy in order to see it take effect.