Requirements and Notes
- Windows 7/ Windows Server 2008 and later.
- IE 8 and later.
- Java 1.6.0_10 or later must be installed.
- Java 1.4.2 and later is supported for redirection.
- There is a known issue regarding ActiveX blocking feature of IE that may cause applets, in certain circumstances, to stop responding when FSLogix version selection is in place. In order to workaround this, add the domain containing the applet URL to the "Trusted Sites" list in Internet Explorer.
- If rules are changed, it's recommended to restart the Internet Explorer instances for the modified to rules to be fully active.
Registry Settings- Enable/Disable Logging
The following registry location contains advanced options for tuning IE plugin behavior and user experience:
A default value of
|Value Name||Default Value||Description|
|Enables logging. Log file(s) are written to: |
Enables the function of the IE add-on for re-direction of Java to the proper version